trueblackman21trueblackman21

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Gwen Loop Gwen Loop

I personally enjoyed this beyond anything else. In terms of critique, there is a lack of sound, but it fits. Though adding a few bg noises might help with ambiance. Overall great loop! i can't wait for your full installment. Keep up the good work!

morrigan the succubus morrigan the succubus

great work, loved it. only thing that needs improvement is grammar.

ZTV News Episode 7 ZTV News Episode 7

they have a point...hypocrisy... schlik schlik schlik!

My Housemate is a Maid My Housemate is a Maid

If there is a first picture in the gallery how would I go about it? http://bl0dhg4rm.newgrounds.com/ for the last one you still get her drunk but when you bring her to bed don't rape her but choose the try to seduce her and it'll fail then when you wake up you get a surprise. atleast that's how I got it plus I ignored hana religiously.

marblesyrup responds:

The first gallery picture was missing because of a bug, it's been fixed now so it should appear by itself if you had already viewed it in-game. It's just the picture from the title screen though (when Nishi dreams of Erika).

Sweet Inn Sweet Inn

its been awhile since ive enjoyed a game from you guys and I really appreciate this 8/10 I say

Idle Mining Co. Idle Mining Co.

i enjoyed it even beat it i think but still fun for idle

GroZZleR responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for playing.

Orgynalix Orgynalix

nice bro

now think of a game or video to use this in and youre set

Caterpie used String Shot Caterpie used String Shot

I think this is hilarious!

A new game? A new game?

I think its awesome, however the backround seems a bit off, other than that loved it and hope you continue to make great art!

Shadbase 2014 Shadbase 2014

lupin the third, tales from the crypt, chuckie, and deadpool awesome!!!